You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Barrie Public Library, Downtown Branch - 60 Worsley St
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Meet with others to discuss French literature and culture. Improve your spoken French in a casual setting. Whatever your level, share and practice the French language.
- Assist in increasing teen awareness of the library and it’s teen resources to youth in the community through actively participating in Young Adult collection development, Young Adult programming, Young Adult volunteer opportunities, Young Adult services and the teen webpage.
- May become an officer on the TAB. Officers consist of three Representatives: A President; a Vide-President and a Secretary as well as the Young Adult Information Assistant.
- The President shall work with the Young Adult Information Assistant to organize TAB meetings, create TAB meeting agendas and preside over TAB meetings. The President will serve as membership coordinator, inform members of upcoming meetings, programs and events and serve as contact person for other TAB members.
- The Vice-President will serve as the President in his or her absence. The Vice-President will keep track of active and inactive members and new applications. The Vice-President will inform and remind all members of upcoming meetings, programs and special events or meetings.
- The Secretary will keep minutes of TAB meetings, providing copies to each member in a timely fashion. The Secretary will inform the Representatives of members that are absent and will read the previous minutes at the regular meeting.
- Report concerns, needs or incidents to the Young Adult Information Assistant or other appropriate library staff.
- Work with other volunteers as a team in meeting the needs of customers and the Library Board.
- Return library materials that the library member or institution has finished with to the library.
- Library staff arranges pickup and delivery with users of the Visiting Library Service. Volunteers do not contact library members directly to make these arrangements.
- Work with library staff and other volunteers as a team in meeting the needs of VLS customers and representing the Library Board.
- Report concerns, needs or incidents to the Senior Circulation Clerk or other appropriate library staff.