Volunteer Training Programs
- Training Events may be open to anyone, or closed to a specific organization or a certain group of volunteers.
- Most events are free, but there will be some that are not.
- The events may be informal or formal, classroom, lecture style, or hands on practice.
- Most will provide an opportunity to meet and network with other attendees.
- Many of the training events will occur multiple times throughout the year, so if the one you want is full, check future dates.
- As training events are scheduled, they display on the calendar in yellow on the day of the event.
How to sign up for a training event
- If you have any questions or concerns about signing up for an event, email email@example.com or call 705-444-0040 ext. 238.
Submit a Volunteer Training event
- Organizations offering training (webinar, workshop, etc.) for volunteers can submit an application to post their event using our submission form.
- Once the application is received and approved by the Volunteer Centre, the event will be posted on our calendar.
- The Volunteer Centre will create flyers for upcoming training events and distribute through our Community Announcement Service and to local media.
- To submit an application form download the pdf file below, save it to your computer and attach it to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions or concerns about hosting an event, email email@example.com or call 705-444-0040 ext. 238.