You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Barrie Public Library, Painswick Branch - 48 Dean Ave
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Assist children during programs to complete activities
- Assist with ushering duties during programs, such as crowd control, ticket taking, counting attendance, and admitting latecomers.
- Assist with craft preparation before the program.
- Assist with set up and clean up for the program.
- Work with other volunteers as a team in meeting the needs of each participant and the Library Board.
- Report concerns, needs or incidents to the Manager, Volunteer Resources or other appropriate Library staff.
Check in at the Volunteer Office (Downtown) or Cupboard (Painswick) 15 minutes before the start of the program, get your nametag and go to the Children’s Department. Check in at the Service Desk and get the Reading Buddies bin. The Service Desk staff are available to help you with book selections and any other questions you may have while you are volunteering with the Reading Buddies program. All Buddies will have a folder; please fill out the Reading Buddies Record each week indicating the book titles you read together – a great way to champion their reading success.