You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): CNIB [Central East], Simcoe/Muskoka, Main Office
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
1. In a friendly manner, greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate agency. Answer questions regarding all four agencies. Call appropriate agency to announce visitors.
2. Direct couriers with packages to the appropriate agency. When appropriate, receive and sign packages from couriers and bring packages back to the appropriate staff.
3. Sort incoming mail according to each agency and deliver to each agency. Assist with outgoing mail: ensure mail is picked up when postman delivers mail.
4. Maintain the levels of brochures in reception area displays. Restock from reception storage. Notify appropriate agency when more stock is needed. Maintain bulletin boards in reception area.
5. Maintain the general tidiness of the waiting area, including the children’s area. Wipe children’s toys on a regular basis.
6. Inform appropriate staff when front desk supplies are low so supplies can be replenished.
7. Review communications log each day. Make entries to the communications log, as needed.
8. Inform visitors of ShopCNIB store days and hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) if they inquire about the CNIB store.
9. Keep an eye out for disoriented visitors outside. People are often confused by what door to come in and may need guidance. Assist them when possible.
10. Respond to questions regarding room bookings.
11. Assist staff with set up of shared meeting spaces as required.
12. Assist staff with opening and closing of the building.